Blanchard Machinery has relationships with various major financial institutions throughout the United States, including Caterpillar® Financial Services Corporation. Our financial department is prepared with the knowledge and experience to consistently incorporate finance alternatives into every sale.
- Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation Financing Options:
- Installment Sale Contract: Allows the customer to purchase the equipment and pay for it over a period of time.
- Finance Lease: Capital lease that allows the customer to make lease payments over a period of time and purchase the machine for a “bargain purchase option” at the end of the lease term. Options can be set as low as $1 (“Dollar Option Lease”). Taxes are financed upfront on a dollar option lease instead of billed monthly.
- Long-Term Lease-Purchase (CVO): Provides the customer with the lowest possible payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at a pre-determined price (based on Fair Market Value) at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off-balance sheet” solution.
- Fair Market Value Lease (FMV with LTR): Provides the customer with a low rental payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at Fair Market Value which is determined at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off-balance sheet” solution.