Blanchard's centralized Machining & Hydraulic Services features state-of-the-art Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Rottler machine tools. We provide a wide array of machining services that are not limited to heavy machinery repairs or Cat engines, but include most any metal work. Our precise CNC machining equipment reduces repair times, allowing you to be up and running faster than ever before. The expanded facility is one of the largest in the Southeast, providing unparalleled service to our trusted partners.
Hydraulic Repair Shops
Our full-service Hydraulic Repair Shops allow us to work on almost any cylinder from any machine. Our in-house capabilities include disassembly and assembly, inspection, resealing, honing, washing, rerodding, retubing, and testing.
Blanchard Machinery also offers Cat Certified Hydraulic Rebuilds.
Consider a Hydraulic Rebuild when:
- When hydraulic/hystat systems need rebuilt, but the rest of the machine is running strong.
- Out-of-spec hydraulics hurt production and fuel consumption
Benefits of a Hydraulic Rebuild:
- Full system approach restores complete hydraulic & hydrostatic drive systems to like-new performance, reliability and durability – all at one time
- Restores all “wet” hydraulic/hystat components: pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hoses, tubes, tanks, coolers and cylinders
- Assembled and tested to Cat cleanliness and performance specs
- Critical engineering updates are included
- Equipment Protection Plans can extend coverage beyond the Cat parts warranty